1001 EVERGLADES AVENUE
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29405
WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?
Once you have placed an order through Front Gate Tickets, visit https://highwaterfest.frontgatetickets.com/ and click “sign in” at the top of the page. Once signed in, you can check your order and adjust account information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER ALREADY PLACED?
If you’ve already purchased tickets and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GENERAL ADMISSION PRICE LEVELS?
There is no difference between the general admission price levels. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
WHAT DOES VIP INCLUDE?
VIP details are available on our ticketing page.
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Access to main stage VIP viewing area, featuring prime viewing and an exclusive bar
- Free reserved parking near festival grounds
- Exclusive riverside hang area with comfortable lounge seating
- Exclusive air-conditioned restroom trailers
- Access to an exclusive bar with local craft beer and specialty cocktails
- Commemorative gift package
- Access to all areas available to General Admission
NOTE: Blankets will not be allowed inside the VIP viewing areas.
IS THERE A PAYMENT PLAN OPTION?
Yes! On the checkout page, you have the option to purchase your full order at that time or you can purchase using a “layaway plan.” Payment plan is only available for GA and VIP tickets. Purchaser must agree to the Layaway Plan Terms & Conditions, including a default policy.
WHERE AND WHEN DOES HIGH WATER TAKE PLACE?
High Water 2019 takes place Saturday & Sunday April 13-14 at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, SC.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets, and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small purses, totes, and drawstrings must be under 14″ x 11″ x 5″ and have no more than one pocket or opening
- Small hydration packs are allowed but must be emptied and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holder for the bladder
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water will be provided via Hydration Stations)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40″ in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber, plastic). All selfie sticks are subject to High Water staff discretion and may or may not be allowed
- REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff
WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at High Water. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, purses, or any bag over 14″ x 11″ x 5″ in size and has more than one pocket or opening will not be allowed
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Benches will be on site, and ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site)
- Glow sticks
- Inappropriate headdresses
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at anytime and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
HOW DOES PARKING WORK FOR HIGH WATER 2019?
Upon arrival there will be two entry points, a McMillan Ave. entrance & a Noisette Blvd. entrance with 4 attendants at each. If you require accessible parking or VIP, parking attendants will be able to direct you to your reserved areas.
Enter this address into your GPS:
Riverfront Park, 1001 Everglades Ave., North Charleston, SC 24905
DO YOU ALLOW RE-ENTRY?
Yes, we will allow re-entry.
WHAT TIMES DO THE GATES OPEN EACH DAY?
Gate times will be shared closer to the festival.
IS THIS EVENT FAMILY-FRIENDLY?
We are certainly a family friendly event and welcome guests of all ages. Children under 6 will be admitted for free with an adult admission.
CAN I BRING A STROLLER FOR MY CHILDREN?
Yes, strollers are permitted. Wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
CAN I BRING A BLANKET INTO HIGH WATER?
Blankets are allowed into High Water Festival. However, blankets, crazy creek chairs, and inflatable air loungers are NOT to be used inside the VIP viewing areas AND beyond the soundboard / front of house at the Stono Stage (signage will be present). These areas are standing room only. When spreading blankets in permitted areas, please be courteous of fellow patrons.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED AT HIGH WATER?
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) on festival grounds will only be permitted at the designated smoking area, located to the left of the Edisto Stage, past the bathrooms, before The Refuge. There will be signage and it will be sectioned off.
WILL THE BOAT DOCKS AT RIVERFRONT PARK BE OPEN DURING THE FESTIVAL?
No. You may only enter the festival through the official entrance gates.
WHERE IS THE LOST AND FOUND LOCATED AT THE FESTIVAL?
Lost and Found is located at the Info Booth.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE OFFICIAL HIGH WATER ON-SITE SAFETY POLICY?
You can find the official High Water On-site Safety Policy here.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited music submissions at any point in the year, and those sent to this address will not receive a reply.
Interested in becoming a High Water Partner? Please contact sponsorship(at)highwaterfest(dot)com. For more information, download the program.
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Please fill out the 2019 food vendor application here and submit it to foodvendors(at)highwaterfest(dot)com. Please note: We are focusing our food offerings around local and regional vendors.
Stay tuned for volunteer opportunities.