1001 EVERGLADES AVENUE
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29405
WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?
Once you have placed an order through Front Gate Tickets, visit https://highwaterfest.frontgatetickets.com/ and click “sign in” at the top of the page. Once signed in, you can check your order and adjust account information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER ALREADY PLACED?
If you’ve already purchased tickets and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GENERAL ADMISSION PRICE LEVELS?
There is no difference between the general admission price levels. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
WHAT DOES VIP INCLUDE?
VIP details are available on our ticketing page.
- Amenities Include:
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Access to main stage VIP viewing areas located to the side and front of stage, featuring prime viewing and two exclusive bars, and second main lawn viewing area
- Free reserved parking near festival grounds with golf cart shuttles to and from the festival entrance
- Access to an exclusive riverside hang area with comfortable lounge seating
- Access to a second hang area with a private bar, sit-down food service, and complimentary coffee
- Complimentary oysters and hors d’oeuvres, served daily in the second hang area
- Exclusive air-conditioned restroom trailers
- Access to an exclusive bar with craft beer and specialty cocktails for purchase
- Access to exclusive VIP food options
- Commemorative High Water VIP gift package
- Access to all areas available to General Admission
NOTE: Blankets will not be allowed inside the VIP viewing areas.
IS THERE A LAYAWAY PLAN OPTION?
Yes! On the checkout page, you have the option to purchase your full order at that time or you can purchase using a “layaway plan.” Layaway plan is available for all orders including at least (1) weekend pass. Purchaser must agree to the Layaway Plan Terms & Conditions, including a default policy.
- Can I finish paying off my layaway plan early? Yes! details here.
IS IT OKAY TO BUY FROM A THIRD PARTY?
Only wristbands purchased through the High Water ticket website (Front Gate Tickets) are guaranteed to be authentic. If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets through the link on our tickets page.
Please be aware:
- We are not responsible for any counterfeit weekend passes.
- For your own protection, please do not purchase weekend passes from any source other than highwaterfest.com or your most trusted friends and family.
- Removing a wristband automatically voids it (unless by accident or for safety reasons, in which case you need to get a replacement wristband from a customer service booth at the festival – this will require you to prove your purchase information). Festival Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed or passed between multiple people.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
Tickets will be delivered by mail or email from Front Gate 2-4 weeks prior to the festival. The delivery method is dependent on the option you selected when purchasing. You will exchange your ticket for a wristband at the festival gates. If you have not received your tickets(s) 72 hours prior the start of the festival, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
WHERE AND WHEN DOES HIGH WATER TAKE PLACE?
High Water 2019 takes place Saturday & Sunday April 13-14 at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, SC.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets, and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small purses, totes, and drawstrings must be under 14″ x 11″ x 5″ and have no more than one pocket or opening
- Small hydration packs are allowed but must be emptied and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holder for the bladder
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water will be provided via YETI Hydration Stations)
- Selfie sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40″ in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber, plastic). All selfie sticks are subject to High Water staff discretion and may or may not be allowed
- REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff
WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at High Water. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, purses, or any bag over 14″ x 11″ x 5″ in size and has more than one pocket or opening will not be allowed
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Benches will be on site, and ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site)
- Glow sticks
- Inappropriate headdresses
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at anytime and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
HOW DOES PARKING WORK FOR HIGH WATER 2019?
Riverfront Park is located on the former Charleston Naval Base, easily accessible from I-526 and I-26. Guests can enter the former Charleston Naval Base by the McMillan Avenue gate or the Virginia Avenue gate and turn onto Noisette Blvd. Event parking signs and staff will direct patrons to best available parking. Parking is limited, so please CARPOOL! Parking is a $10 cash fee/day. Included with a VIP pass.
PLANNING FOR WEATHER #STAYDRY
Just a friendly reminder that High Water is a rain or shine event. So even if there are some showers, the show will go on!
That being said, your safety is our FIRST priority, so here are a few things to keep in mind to make sure you have a great weekend and #StayDry
- Listen to all directions from official High Water staff
- If there are any weather updates, we will alert fans on the official mobile app, on social media @HighWaterFest, on the stage screens, and over the radio at The Bridge (FM 105.5).
- In case of lightning or high winds, we may temporarily ask that you seek shelter in your vehicles till things are safer (if you don’t have a vehicle, make a friend!)
- If there is a temporary evacuation of the festival site, all patrons will need to re-enter through the main festival entrance and go through security again.
DO YOU ALLOW RE-ENTRY?
Yes, we will allow re-entry.
WHAT TIMES DO THE GATES OPEN EACH DAY?
Gate times will open at 12PM each day.
IS THIS EVENT FAMILY-FRIENDLY?
We are certainly a family friendly event and welcome guests of all ages. Children under 6 will be admitted for free with an adult admission. Click here to learn more.
CAN I BRING A STROLLER FOR MY CHILDREN?
Yes, strollers are permitted. Wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
DOES HIGH WATER HAVE A BIKE VALET?
Yes! High Water provides all festival patrons access to a complimentary Bike Valet, presented by Second Chance Bikes, for those cycling to and from the festival.
HOW CAN I CHARGE MY PHONE AT HIGH WATER?
Portable chargers will be available for purchase through Electric Standard Co. Attendees can charge and stay on the go no matter what type of device they have. For more info and a pre-order discount, click here.
CAN I BRING A BLANKET INTO HIGH WATER?
Blankets are allowed into High Water Festival. However, blankets, crazy creek chairs, and inflatable air loungers are NOT to be used inside the VIP viewing areas AND beyond the soundboard / front of house at the Stono Stage (signage will be present). These areas are standing room only. When spreading blankets in permitted areas, please be courteous of fellow patrons.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED AT HIGH WATER?
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) on festival grounds will only be permitted at the designated smoking area, located to the left of the Edisto Stage, past the bathrooms, before The Refuge. There will be signage and it will be sectioned off.
WILL THE BOAT DOCKS AT RIVERFRONT PARK BE OPEN DURING THE FESTIVAL?
No. You may only enter the festival through the official entrance gates.
WHERE IS THE LOST AND FOUND LOCATED AT THE FESTIVAL?
Lost and Found is located at the Info Booth.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE OFFICIAL HIGH WATER ON-SITE SAFETY POLICY?
You can find the official High Water On-site Safety Policy here.
Click here to download a high resolution version of High Water’s 2019 map.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited music submissions at any point in the year, and those sent to this address will not receive a reply.
Interested in becoming a High Water Partner? Please contact sponsorship(at)highwaterfest(dot)com. For more information, download the program.
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Please fill out the 2019 food vendor application here and submit it to foodvendors(at)highwaterfest(dot)com. Please note: We are focusing our food offerings around local and regional vendors.
Please fill out the 2019 craft vendor application here and submit it to craftvendors(at)highwaterfest(dot)com. Please note: Only South Carolina based companies will be accepted for vending space. If your company is not primarily based in the state of South Carolina please do not submit an application as it will not be considered.
If you are interested in covering High Water Festival 2019, please fill out the application here. Please note: not all applications will be approved. Application deadline for submissions is Friday, March 29, 2019. Applicants will be notified regarding approval on or before Monday, April 1, 2019.