general admission weekend pass
- 20+ bands on 2 stages
- Access to all local and regional eateries in The Refuge
- Shop official festival merch from the High Water Merchandise Store and handcrafted goods from local artisans in The Refuge
- Access to bar areas with craft beers and specialty cocktails
- Water station with free refills
LEVEL 1: $144.50 +FEES - SOLD OUT!
LEVEL 2: $159.50 +FEES
Payment plan: Details here>
NOTE: Each price level is available in limited quantities. Once the first price level is sold out, tickets will continue to be sold at the next price level, while supplies last. Both price levels provide the same festival experience.
vip weekend pass
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Access to main stage VIP viewing area, featuring prime viewing and an exclusive bar, and second main lawn viewing area
- Free reserved parking near festival grounds
- Exclusive riverside hang area with comfortable lounge seating
- Exclusive air-conditioned restroom trailers
- Access to an exclusive bar with craft beer and specialty cocktails
- Access to exclusive VIP food options
- Commemorative gift package
- Access to all areas available to General Admission
NOTE: Blankets, crazy creek chairs, and inflatable air loungers are NOT allowed inside the VIP viewing areas.
Payment plan: Details here>
Friday, April 12, 2019
Quarters H Lawn at Riverfront Park
Doors open and dinner is served at 6:00PM
Music starts at 6:30PM
- A meal of traditional low country boil prepared by The Smoking Pot
- Specialty cocktails by local guest bartenders*
- Fresh oysters from Seaborn Oyster Company**
- Intimate performance from Shrimp Records Family Band + special guests
- Early access to High Water 2019 festival merchandise
- Click here to learn more
*Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
**Available for an additional charge
NOTE: Low Tide Social tickets are available ONLY as an add-on during your festival pass purchasing process at this time. Please select a Weekend Pass above to then add Low Tide Social to your purchase.
Oyster Education Classes–
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 1:30PM & 3:30PM
Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:30PM & 3:30PM
- An intimate 1 hour class, teaching the basics of oysters and oyster-farming
- Shuck and taste a dozen oysters from Seaborn Oyster Co.
- Click here to learn more
NOTE: Oyster Education Classes are available ONLY as an add-on during your festival pass purchasing process at this time. Please select a Weekend Pass above to then add an Oyster Education Class to your purchase.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Each attendee will be required to exchange his or her pass/ticket for a festival wristband upon arriving at the event. Bands are not transferrable once applied to a patron’s wrist.
- Patrons of all ages are welcome. Passes/tickets will be required for patrons age 6 and older.
- For questions regarding a previously placed order, please call 888-512-7469 or visit Frontgate’s help site here.
- All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at High Water 2019; however, acts and performance times are subject to change without notice.
- Passes/tickets lost or stolen cannot be replaced.
- There is a limit of eight (8) general admission and four (4) VIP passes/tickets per order.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Persons entering the venues are subject to search for contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, or recording devices, which are expressly forbidden. Any persons found attempting to enter the venues with forbidden item(s) will be refused access, or, at venue’s discretion, allowed to give up the forbidden item(s). Confiscated items will be destroyed or given away at venue’s discretion.
- Pass/Ticket/Wristband user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- The resale or attempted resale of passes/tickets/wristbands at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass/ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- The sale of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted. Purchaser agrees he/she may be ejected from the event if found selling unauthorized merchandise.
- Passes/tickets/wristbands may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of High Water.
- Pass/ticket/wristband user consents to High Water and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, recording, and/or other content captured at the event.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT PLAN INFORMATION
- On the checkout page, you have the option to purchase your full order at that time or you can purchase using a “layaway plan.” Payment plan is only available for GA and VIP tickets. Purchaser must agree to the Layaway Plan Terms & Conditions, including a default policy.
- A deposit upon purchase will serve to secure your ticket(s). All subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial purchase. Your ticket(s) will not be mailed to you until you have made your last payment.
- Please reach out to Frontgate’s customer service if you have questions regarding the payment plan.
- IMPORTANT: If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, then all of the following will apply: (i) your order and your tickets will be cancelled (ii) any payment received as of that date will be kept by High Water as partial offset for your default, (iii) you will still owe the balance of the full amount due for each ticket and you authorize Front Gate and High Water to charge your credit card for any balance due, (iv) Front Gate and High Water will be entitled to pursue all of their legal and equitable remedies to recover the full payment from you, and (v) you agree to pay all costs of collection incurred by Front Gate or High Water, including legal fees, that they may incur in collecting the balance of each ticket price. Payment plan tickets are subject to all of the other terms of the ticketing agreement.